Monday, September 1, 2014

Comprehensive Comparison Chart to Come...

For those of you that make decisions practically...

I have always noticed it is easier for me to narrow down a major decision when there are many many choices ( TVs, Computers, Phones, Cars...) to have a comparison chart that compares certain aspects of the items with the competition. Once I get it down to a few top picks, its just whichever one I like the best from there. That way I always make sure I am getting something that works for me, rather than what others say is the best.
If this is the same for you don't worry, I will soon be putting together a very comprehensive list/ chart for all the cars I have reviewed. I have done similar charts for others and it always seems to help, so I hope it will help you car buyers out there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment