Monday, October 13, 2014

Over 1,000+ Views!

The blog now has over 1,000 views!

Thank you anonymous internet viewers for consistently coming back and reading the new posts.
I see that most of my audience ( about 95%) is from North America. As I only have access to the North American models of each car I can only accurately describe those versions and I wouldn't want to make any assumptions for the rest of the countries just to gain more possible views. But I do appreciate the readers from around the world!

I still would really like to see some sort of comments or feedback on any post so I can know what to keep doing and what to improve on. It literally would only take you about 30 seconds...

Keep up the reading and thank you for the views once again!

J.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment