Friday, October 31, 2014

Upcoming Posts

Whats going to be happening next?


So whats in store for the near future of New Budget Cars, 101? Well, obviously more car reviews, but I have some news about that. I seem to be running out of budget cars to review, so I may be expanding the blog into 2, which will allow me to review upper and larger class cars as well. 

But for now I still have more to review and write about so don't worry, even though I would never know you were worried as there is no feedback from the readers...

I am starting work on the monster comparison charts that will give people the ability to quickly compare cars in the same category rather than go through all the websites themselves. Ill do that work for you. I will split it up into hatchback and sedan charts and maybe even between subcompacts and compacts depending on how it starts to turn out.

So that's whats to come, keep reading and spreading the word!

Happy Halloween!

J.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment