Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A New Year, and New Cars!

2014 is over, but 2015 will bring new cars!


Thank you people of the world for taking a minute or two to read my car reviews. I hope I have made at least a few people make wiser car purchases and have maybe taught a thing or two to people that just wanted to learn something.
As 2014 comes to a close, I have seen my simple car review blog go from unknown to constantly in the top pages of Google. 
I started a new job, in a career that I hope to be in for a long time, and that also allows me the flexibility to still go out and do some reviews for you all. ( It would be a lot easier if car companies sent me cars to review or if a larger review site picked me up, but I'm doing what I can) 
With 2015 starting, many car companies have already come out with updated versions of cars that I have already reviewed so my list keeps on growing and I will try to stay up to date with it. 
The blog currently just covers relatively inexpensive economy cars. Luckily, there are so many of them that it has kept the review going, but I am thinking of expanding into mid-size sedan or "crossover" territory. If anyone would like to see simple, to the point reviews of those types of cars, please leave a comment saying what you would like to see.
If there are no comments on this I will assume that people just want it to stay economy cars.

Anyways, Happy New Year World!

J.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment