Sunday, December 21, 2014

Not done yet!

Hello, Internet! Im not done with reviews yet!


I know it may seem like I have forgotten about you, but I haven't. Im still trying to get used to a new work schedule that will constantly change a bit from each week. I will have to drop the reviews back to once a week, but Im not sure what day it will be, it will most likely be different every week. 
Iv tested a bunch of cars and I just need to write the reviews on them.
If there are any other car review websites that happen to glance through this, or if anyone that reads these posts works for a review company that need another contributor ( paid or at least let me have a car to review/ drive consistently) Im definitely willing to hear you out!

Thats all for now!
Merry Almost Christmas everyone!

J.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment